We represent real estate developers, investors, and banks in financing, buying, selling, leasing and developing real property, regardless of the nature of the project and including raw land, owner occupied commercial sites, apartments, strip shopping centers, office buildings and industrial properties.
- Financing and acquisition of raw land or improved properties.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in commercial lease negotiations and disputes.
- Acquisitions and sales of income producing properties.
- Structuring and negotiating construction contracts.
- Reviewing of surveys, title commitments and other due diligence on behalf of purchasers and sellers of real estate.
- Representation of buyer in acquisition of $12,000,000 commercial facility on the Houston Ship Channel.
- Representation of tenant in 10-year lease of 56,000 square feet of office and warehouse space.
- Representation of real estate developer in drafting, negotiating, and enforcing industrial and office leases, and resolving associated lease disputes.
- Representation of real estate developers in negotiating earnest money contracts for acquisition and sale of raw land and income producing properties, performing survey and title review in connection therewith, and reviewing and preparing closing documentation.
- Representation of commercial real estate owner in creation and documentation of complicated easement and parking rights agreement with adjoining land owners.
- Representation of client during appraisal review process with Harris County Appraisal District concerning valuation process.
- Representation of commercial land owner in acquisition of adjoining real estate for development, associated easement restrictive covenant and related issues.